Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When see the 'boss'....

This morning, my colleage and I went to my boss punya bilik...
Hmm, what I can say...

There was a lot of things  to think after this...

The last word that he said and I love to hear was...

"Wah, ni masa awal-awal ni senyum je..."
"Hehe..."

Yelah, kami ni tak dapat 'load' lagi...
Bolehla senyum memanjang lagi...

Lepas ni, Wallahualam...
But, just pray for the best and make our life easier..
No 'susah-susah' in our kamus kehidupan...
InsyaAllah....

The difficult part and always be in my mind for a few years till now, is about STUDY...
My boss encourage me to sambung dalam satu area that I was not very familiar with...
To me, it was a challenge...To learn somethng new...

Yes, before this my boss and all my seniors help me in this area...
Special thanks for those who help me, Dr Huda and many more....

But the main thing now is, dah lama I tinggalkan bidang tu...
So, apa yang saya perlu lakukan lepas ni ye?

Jawabnya kenala mengadap balik benda-benda tu...

Howver, my boss also said to me that,

If....If...If.... (I really love this part..HUHU..jikalau ia menjadi)
there is someone in the middle before saya sambung lagi ni ada yang nak replace and take that place,
saya boleh pilih what I most interesed with, which is what????

Hehe..

So, just pray the best for the best..
Anna Da Lady

4 comments:

  1. saya pun suka kalau bos cakap mcm tu..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak..keli blur ni..masalah apa ni anna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To eliza, hehe...takdela masalah sgt....mslh pasal 'study' je pun...field masa nak sambung nnti

    ReplyDelete

Like this entry? Silala bagi komen...Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails